Total Goal

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tubb off Tuesday...hehehe



Well ladies I didn't do as good as I wanted to, 4 pounds off. But now that I've gotten a hang of the program I'm hoping next week will be better. I know 4 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, but I was hoping my first week would yield a bigger number.

I didn't have time to get on the treadmill this week but Earl is going to be busy a a lot so I'll have no excuse or distraction this week. I find that I just want to get outside and walk which is much more entertaining, but it's been to cold the last few days. It's supposed to warm up this weekend so here's hoping. As you can see from Evan's picture I'm not the only one staring longingly out the window. He's so funny! Here's hopen Mother Nature decides its Spring!

My goal is to walk on the treadmill 3 times this week, and get outside with Evan and my stroller when ever he will allow for a total of 5 hours. I'm also going to try and avoid the Timmies. (just one on my day off with Danna on Wed.) I think I'm going to add a Timmies weekly count on my blog, it may help me avoid the liquid ass expander (Jordanna's words) if I have to admit and see the number in front of me.

So that's about it-oh, Leanne thank you, I did have the potatoes on my dinner shelf-I guess I just figured potatoes are a dinner food, I've moved it now, I may have to switch my dinner vegi to lunch and my salad to dinner. I can't imagine having the potatoes when they aren't on a yummy bed of broc.

Well that's it for me today. Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jordanna said...

Wow, congrats on the 4 lb loss!! Exciting. Looks like you won the spring forward challenge for sure!!

I had the potatoes yesterday for lunch....SO GOOD. I did as you did only I had cauli, broccoli and green beans with mine. Delicious. I'm ordering lots more of them for this next order!