Total Goal

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tubb of Tuesday


Well another 3.4 off! I'm pretty happy.
I reached my exercise goal of 5 hours and have decided to continue it again for this week.

Tims count 3-okay and some sips of the ones Earl comes home with.

Last night I tried taking the dogs for a walk, poor little Kess was shivering as she walked so I dropped of the dogs and picked up my ipod. It was great! I walked to my music, got my heart rate up, and I didn't have to worry about the dogs running through dirty puddles or the stroller getting stuck in the slush! I think I'm going to go out on my own more often. I'll still walk the dogs some, but its not like they're huge dogs that require a ton of exercise, so I'm going to go on my own at least 2 x a week. That is my goal.

We also have a lot of work planned for outside this year. A new fence and new flower beds. So that should give me some exercise too. Here's hoping we don't get dumped on with more snow like Calgary.

Well that's it for me today.


Main goal for this week is to avoid the tims! Okay maybe one step at a time, I'll try for only 1-2 this week.


Bye-talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

Congrats on the loss! I'd better smarten up cause you're gonna pass me soon...

Annieann77 said...

Congrats on another big number!! Your doing great and looks like you will get your 10lb bear with your next order!! How exciting! ;)