Total Goal

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

nothin much to say today


Well Evan and I had breakfast together for the 1st time this morning. I was so hungry when I got up I couldn't wait for him to finish. So he ate his toast and I had a strawberry toaster pastry. It was pretty good, it was sweet, and actually filled me up. Needless to say I was surprised at that. So I give it a 3 out of 3.
Lunch yesterday was the cheese tortellini. It was okay 2 out of 3 I think. I didn't really like the tomato chunks, but I think its something I could get used to. For dinner was the cheese and spinach ravioli which gets 3 out of 3! It was so good! It was exactly what I expected it it taste like. All I've got to say is thank God I can have pasta again, I'm a carb junkie, and truthfully I missed it terribly while I was trying to do WW. I found all the dinner stuff I needed to eat way to much food for one sitting, so I saved my salad vegi/fruit for later. I ate a cup of carets with my dessert. I had the peanut butter, choc bar-2 out 3 again-I was expecting something sweeter, I found it more nutty then sweet. Which left me a little dissatisfied after.
Well that's it for me today. It was another long night with Evan, so a nap is definitely on the agenda. It also keeps me from looking in the fridge every 10 minutes more because I've got nothing to do then hungry.
Have a great day ladies!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

I was also pleasantly surprised by how much that little pastry filled me up and kept me full for most of the morning!

It's good that you spread your food out, small meals will get you metabolism kicked into high gear!! I can't wait to see your first weigh in! Hopefully you can avoid the temptation of peaking to see how your week is going!