Total Goal

Friday, February 23, 2007

Rude comments

Piglet I don't know who you are but who the hell do you think you are!!!! I still count my points, I happen to walk on my treadmill 4 nights a week for 30-40 min while I watch TV! The size of my ass and what I do with it are none of your business. I write in my blog about the things that make me happy, if you don't like what I write then don't read it! My post on Tyra was about the weight loss, did you not read it! She inspired me! You also don't need to comment on my relationship with my husband. Everyone has faults and I love mine for everything that he is. He treats me great and gives me everything I need. I'm a women if you haven't noticed and I don't need balls, I have a brain instead. But like most relationships we both have to give and take. I don't feel you have any right to judge me based on this blog, or it's contents. So I'm not so obsessed with my weight that I feel the need to write about it everyday of my life. I don't watch on every little ounce that comes off my body. I'm happy despite my weight. I'm losing weight for me and me alone, but I don't cry on Monday nights just because the scale told me I didn't lose much. I'm sorry if this post insults you, but your turning my blog (which was a happy thing for me to do) into something horrible. So with all that said, I hope you will stop with the rude comments.

For those of you who are wondering what this is all about please feel free to read the comments left by piglet. The rude ones are under yesterdays post and on Mondays post.

5 comments:

Jordanna said...

Ah Denise, do what makes you happy. If you want to blog about boogers sometimes - I'd still read it :D

Don't let Piglet bother you - she's out to get a reaction from you that's all.

Annieann77 said...

Hey , I saw that comment yesterday and kinda thought the same thing, it's just some weirdo! ? Whatever? There are people they call "trolls" and they purposly go on blogs to "stir the pot" but usually it is under annonomous? On my link list there is a blog called Fatty McBlog and if you read their comments the majority of them are rude but they get like 35 comments? I think tey like getting "trolls" on their blog?

Don't listen to those comments, just blog about what you want to. I'm with Jordanna ... if you wrote about boogers I would still read your blog too! ;)

Denise Potter said...

thanks ladies
LUV YA!

Cory said...

Go Denise! I haven't seen the comments, but I think Piglet deserved to be told off. And you did it so well!
Or lives are not only what we put on our blogs. I know because my weight issues are the majority of my blog, but I don't think about that 24/7!
You just keep doing what you want to, blog what you want to, and Piglet can just shove it!

Amy Dungan said...

Just found your blog and look forward to reading more!

I didn't see the comments, but I just don't understand rude people. I'm glad you told piglet to go away.

I don't blog about everything in my life either. Somethings are not worth posting about, others are private. If I wanted everyone to know my whole life I'd have a stinkin web cam going 24/7.

Keep posting about whatever you want. BTW.. I have kids so booger posts won't bother me either. :0)