Total Goal

Thursday, February 8, 2007

I did it!

I bought my bathing suit.
Its okay I guess.
Black with blue flowers and some white junk on the top. Its a one piece that looks like a two piece. It was only $85 including tax. Like that was any cheaper. I can't wait until I'm skinny and I can buy most of my cloths in the non fat girl stores which is cheaper. I looked at my self in the mirror in the change room and I gotta say I felt like crap. To think when I meet my husband I was a size 15!!!!!! Now so many more sizes up then that. SUCKS! But I'm working on it I guess. The hardest thing about wearing my new suit is my legs, cottage cheese and all. I think it might be better to go surfing, at least in a wet suit my legs would be covered. I think I'm going to be spending most of my time hiding in the water. Not very many stairs for this girl I'm afraid. But that's okay since Evan is not at the water slide stage anyway. I'll let Earl do most of the running around. Well that's all I gotta say for today.
Talk to you tomorrow when I give you my thoughts on Survivor.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Congrats on finding a swimsuit! I can't wait till Sun! It should be tons of fun! Maybe even for days! LOL