Total Goal

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tubb off Tuesday



Another 2 pounds down. YaaHoo!

I only got .6 to go to beat that fat kid!

Timmies count= 3 plus an ice cap. BAD GIRL I know, I know-but it was hot and I just really wanted one.

Evan and I had a really rough night last night. He didn't want to go to sleep! We put him down at 8:30 he didn't go to sleep, cried and fussed till we went for a drive at 10:00, came home and put him in his crib, he fell asleep instantly. At 1:00am he woke up, had some bottle. At 4:00am he was up again. I changed him into a cooler outfit, gave him more bottle, and opened his bedroom window a crack. He was hot maybe? Anyway I got to bed around 4:30 am. He was up again at 8:00am. So I'm really tired! I will definitely have a nap today. Since it's my first evening on the job I don't want to be a tired zombie!

That's it for me today. Have a nice Tuesday Ladies!

2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

wow - sounds like you are going to have a really long day!!

Hopefully he was just hot? Or maybe he is going through a growth spirt again? Hopefully it doesn't last too long though and you can get back into your routine!?

Have fun at your new job! ;)

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss! That's great.