Total Goal

Friday, May 25, 2007

Birthday


Happy Birthday to me!

Not that there is anything exciting on the agenda, but that's okay with me. It's a lounging day with a visit from Jordanna and Dustin this evening. I'm looking forward to seeing them, I used to see her once a week, it seems like I haven't' seen her in forever now that I'm working. I'm super stoked for them right now, they're putting an offer in on a small place! They where so afraid that they might have had to move to Sask in order to own property, so I'm soooo relieved that they might buy a place here instead. I would die if they moved so far away. Me and some others too I'm sure. Jordanna is a great friend to a lot of ppl. She and Dustin would be missed.

My NS order is supposed to be coming in today, along with my first 10 pound bear! I didn't lose the 20 pounds before I had to order so next time hopefully I'll have both my 20 and 30 pound bear inside.

I went for a long walk last night with my mp3 player. It was really enjoyable. It seems all I'm doing lately is work and baby stuff so it was great to get out on my own, even if it was exercise. lol. I love walking around in the evening in the spring, every thing smells to divine. I don't know what they are called yet but the trees with the white clumps of flowers smell so great. I think when we take down the dead birch trees and get our backyard all worked out I might plant one in the corner. I would love to have that wonderful smell in my own yard. It takes me back to better days when my mom was around and life was good. I find the scent relaxing and comforting. Yup I think I'll be planting a tree next year. I know, I know your surprised. We are usually taking down trees not planting them. I guess we are turning over a new leaf, well, after we take down the 3 dead birch trees. lol.

Earl says that I have to write a correction. The junker in my driveway is no longer a huge junker. It now runs. Hopefully that means it wont be sitting in my driveway for much longer, since it is a junker. lol.


Well that's it for me today. Have a good one ladies!

4 comments:

Annieann77 said...

~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ~~~ :)

I think the tree you are thinking of is a Lilac tree. There are tons of them in St.Albert, the entire front road at my Dads has them the whole way! We have one at our house too but it is purple not white, but it still smells really nice! I love the smell!

Hope you have an awesome day! ;)

VegasGirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have an awesome day. =)

Congrats on getting your NS bear.

Denise Potter said...

nope not a lilac its not a bush its a tree that gets realy big!

Denise Potter said...

I found out its called a mayday tree.