Total Goal

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tub Off Tuesday and some other stuff.

I thought you all may find this funny, I know I do. This is how my little guy gets up on the couch. Smart little guy isn't he. He lifts the cushion with his hands. Braces it with his head. Climbs up between the lift cushion and the other one beside it. Then presto! He's on the couch. He will not stop doing this! I've given up telling him no since he's gotta figure out things anyway. I just keep a close eye on him and sit on the floor to make sure I'll catch him if he falls. He gets up there to steel the TV remote, phone, or bug the pets! Funny kid!




Okay so I've lost another 2.4 pounds. I'm a happy camper this week. I don't believe I'll make my July 2 dead line, to be honest I never did. But it gives me something to strive for and I'm the type of person who needs a big goal. If I reach it a week late, I don't really care. My new job keeps me hopping while I'm there so I'm going to give that most of the credit. I've found my new groove with work and Evan and all that jazz so I'm getting all my servings in etc. It took a couple of weeks but everything is A okay now.

Work is going great. My feet didn't hurt for the first time last night. Danna told me it would happen and it did! Thanks for telling me to just stick it out lady! (any news on your big buy yet?) Other then that I'm going to start kicking the little stupid boys. They sit around and pick their noses while I bust my butt!!!! I want to shoot them. There is one little rude mother f**ker and one big duffis! When ever I look at him I wonder how it is he has enough brain power not to drool!!!! Oh well I know I'm liked and my hard work doesn't go un noticed. Last night I took down the name and # for a lady for Bill (my zone manager) to call back about a large brick order. No sooner then I sent her on her way Bill walks into the green house. I had just finished writing all the info on a piece of paper. I said "Just the guy I was looking for!" He looked at me with terror in his eyes, looked at the piece of paper I was handing to him and said "Your not quiting are you?" I smiled and said "Why am I that good?" I didn't let him answer (I've only been there 3 weeks, I figure I'll give it 3 months and let him save face.), I just went on and told him about the lady and what she needed. He said "Great, I'll call Susen in the morning and let her know to take care of it." I figured the look on his face and the look in his eyes when he asked was enough to confirm I'm needed around there. I'm fine with that...for now.

Its just so unfortunate that places like Rona are more concerned about quantity rather then quality. But then again with the labor shortage they don't have much of a choice. I just hope that they recognize and reward the employees with not only brain power, but the ones who work hard. If not I'm just going to start picking my nose too!

Well I should let you all know that the junker in my driveway has been sold! Yup that's right sold. That's got to be a record! Here, fixed and gone in a week! Yahoo. Not to mention that we got the car for a computer, worth about $200 then sold the car for $600. Ha, ha, sucker! That $600 is going towards the fence being replaced this weekend. So that guy out there who traded the car for a computer, thanx for the new fence!

Well that's it for me today. Have a great Tuesday ladies!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Congrats on your weight loss!!! Your doing great! Did you get your 10lb bear yet? Or has your order not shown up yet? :)