Total Goal

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Meet another mom! Yippy!




I was walking with Evan down the street and we meet another mom. She has a 6 year old boy in kindergarten, a 4 year old girl in pre-school and a 2 year old boy. Her name is Bonnie and she lives about 3 doors down from us.

She was very nice, almost to nice, but needless to say it's some one to talk to. She said to come over any time and we can have coffee! I said that would be great!!!! I've been so lonely all year I wish I would have made friends with her in the spring Evan was born, we could have hung out all winter! Oh well. I knew she was around last summer, she goes for walks with her kids, and every time they came past our house their youngest would run up to our fence and yell PUPPIES!!!! and of course our dogs would go nuts!!! It was funny.

So I'm hoping to catch her outside more often so we can build a re pore. With her youngest being two, eventually Evan will catch up and I'm hoping they will be good friends.

I look at her two year old Nolin and think to myself I can't believe in just one more year Evan will be talking and collecting pine cones. Crazy! It shocks me to think back on just one year how far he has come, I can't imagine how he will be in another year. I can't even fathom it! Again what am I going to do when he leaves me. I know its years away but I can't imagine my life with out him, the joy, the worry, the frustration, the love of catastrophic proportions!

Well that's all the rambling I have to do for today. Bye all

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Yah on meeting new friends!! ;)

I also can't believe it's been a year already and at how much he has changed!!

Don't forget about the lunch date, this Sunday! ;)