Total Goal

Monday, April 16, 2007

Cake in face, armpits, ears.....









Evan's 1st Birthday Party!!!!
I had a really great time, and so did Evan as you can see above. Keep your eye on my ever changing pictures to the side of my posts for picture of the many toys, cloths and books he got.
The day was quite enjoyable, despite some glitches. (We are horrible parents that forgot to get candles...oops!) I spent 3 hours decorating my living room/ dinning room with balloons, streamers, race car tracks, and signs that said Evan's Grand-Prix! I think it looks super cute and I'll admit I haven't taken it down yet. My house is all brown-brown couch, brown wall, brown wood end tables-tv stand, brown carpet. The decorations add colour, I'll probably take them down tonight or tomorrow. Another week may be pushing the crazy line a little.
Other then that, I have to admit a crash and burn on my diet since the party. There was left over chips and cake and dip! I couldn't help myself. I was looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow but now I'm not so sure. Not only did I have chips, dip and yes 3 small pieces of cake. But my Timmies count is at 3, and my TOM is coming, I can feel it that may be why I can't stay away from the cake! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. It's not my fault! It's the horriblemoans! hehe. But I guess we will see tomorrow.
That's it for me today. Have a good one Ladies.


3 comments:

Jordanna said...

you only live once! It was your babies first birthday party...live it up :)

Annieann77 said...

The party was good and the cake was almost beter!! YUM ;)
I totally would have skipped the candles all together and not even worried about them?!

I say if you are that concerned that you might see a large gain and it might make the situation worse, you should skip this weigh in and just wait till next week. Especially if you think that by seeing a gain it might set you back more? The whole "I messed up now so I may as well enjoy it" type thinking!? I would just get back on that wagon and start fresh today!?

Don't worry too much about it - sh*t happens and like Jordanna say's it's only once a year you get to celebrate your sons b-day, I think you should be allowed to enjoy it! :)

VegasGirl said...

I agree. Your baby only turns 1 once (and it looks like he had a GREAT time with that cake!)

Once again, adorable pics!