Total Goal

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Job serch.


Hello ladies,
Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Evan didn't want to nap. I've also been concentrating on finding a new job. I've applied at Reitmens and there brands/Old Navy-the longest process I've ever gone through/ The Bridal House here in St A/ Rona in the garden section/ and the Gazette for there flyer stuffing shifts-so far I think this would be the easiest. There is only 3 shifts Tues-Wed-Fri 8pm still we finish. This would leave my weekends completely open and I could still give Evan his bath every night, which is something I enjoy doing. I wouldn't have to worry about how tired I am, or how I'm dressed, or how I look. I could just go to work, do the stuff and come home. No cash to balance, no customers to bitch at me, no phones to answer. It would give me some extra money and I think it would be rather relaxing. Of course I don't know, so I guess I'll have to see if she calls, which I'm sure she will, who wouldn't want little old me!?!
I am doing much better on my diet this week, I've had one timmies-yesterday-which I usually do on Wednesday, other then that I've stayed on program-even the water drinking! Yah Me! So here's hopen the scale shows it.
Well that's all for me today. See you around.

2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

Hope your job hunt goes good, I'm sure they will call! ;)

Good luck! :)

Luv ya~!

VegasGirl said...

Good luck with the job search. They are tough, but don't get discouraged!

Yay! Congrats for staying on track this week!