Total Goal

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tubb of Tuesday on Wednesday

Well Evan is doing much better today. His nose still sounds stuffed and he still doesn't want to eat much, but he had a few mouthfuls of oatmeal this morning so here's hopping he's taking a turn for the better.

I totally forgot to weigh in yesterday, so this morning I stepped on the scale. I was very happy to see 191.4. That's exactly one pound off my lightest weight of 190.4 that was last recorded on my ticker. This is also another relatively large loss, about 2 pounds. I'll take it with a smile. Looks like my hard work at Rona is paying off in pounds. Since the last two nights have been pretty nice we've been reving up for our busy season, this involves some lifting and yup running trying to help customers and get stuff done.

I'm having a love hate relationship with our summer season. I remember the craziness, but the shifts flew by. I also got to keep thinking I've got more experience under my belt this year, so here's hoping that makes a big difference.

I got some calling to do. I have to call my Uncle Ian about my sister's baby gift. She wants a double stroller that we can order on line. I think my Dad, Uncle Ian and Earl/I will be chipping in to get it for her. She has her c section scheduled for May 27! I can't believe how fast time is going! I can't wait to see pictures of my new niece.

I also have to call my other Uncle Denny, it's probably about Gorden's wedding, which Earl and I aren't attending for two reasons. 1. it's in Vancouver, can we say $$$$$ 2. no kids aloud at the reception. What do they think we would do! Evan's only 2! Grrrrr. I guess we'll see what Denny has to say, but we aren't going. I don't mind the no kids aloud thing, they sent the choices of dinners in the invitation. It looks pretty fancy, not my style, not fun to me, and definitely not kid friendly. I'm cool with it, it frankly just gives me more amo to say "nope we can't come"

Well that's it for me today. Have a good one ladies!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Congrats on your weight loss!! That's awesome! :) and I'm glad to hear Evan is feeling better!

How exciting for Crystal too, I can't wait till I'm at her stage and baby is about here! She didn't want to schedule the c-section for the 25th?!!? LOL