Total Goal

Monday, April 28, 2008

Board Earl


I'll get to the reason I'm posting in a minute.

First I'll update you on Evan's condition.
Dr Anderson said it's just a virus and that Evan should be improving day by day till the virus runs it's coarse. So that's that, he's a okay.
I know he probably would be, but it's better to be safe then sorry.

Okay so on to my post "Board Earl" I had to work tonight so Earl was stuck at home with sick Evan. Earl got the munchies, Earl decided to bake! Yup that's right I typed bake! Well sort of anyway. He made cupcakes from a cake mix box. He didn't get to the icing since Evan throw up again. He did however clean my kitchen because he had to clean the floor anyway. He also had to do laundry. I won't get into the Gorey details but I figure I should make him board more often, at least I got cup cakes minus the icing out of it. Now if only I could get him to clean the kitchen and at least start the laundry when Evan throwing up every where isn't involved.
Oh well I guess I'll just have to settle for the cupcakes. lol.

Have a good one ladies!

No comments: