Total Goal

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tub Off Tuesday


Okay I gained.

Here's my issue lately.

I don't care! lol...I mean I do care but I've felt soooo tired, so run down, so fed-up with what I'm not sure. I honestly don't know whats getting to me lately. I thought is was because I needed an Evan brake, but Earl and I went out on Saturday and I feel a little better, but still feel like I'm in a funk. I don't get it. Anyway so I got up this morning and I've followed program so far today. Oh...except those 10 gold fish crackers I stole from Evan. But other then that I'm right on track. Half a day down, 6.5 more to go. lol...I'm going to try.

Have a great day ladies.

1 comment:

Cory said...

We all yet a little down sometimes. Just do your best to stay on track and hopefully you'll be feeling like yourself again soon.