Total Goal

Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Turkey day!


Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm giving thanks today for everything I have gained-oh and lost. lol.

My wonderful house which for the first time is all mine-well and Earls and Evans. I give thanks for my husband that is great dispite a few ticks, but hey whose perfect! My perfect son-oh that's whose perfect. lol. I give thanks for everything I have, everyone whom I love and who loves me, and for the first time in a long time I feel I'm right where I belong. I have a sense of peace in my life now, which is a great feeling.

So why do I have a picture of pizza on turkey day? Well I'll tell ya. Earls Grandpa is in the hospital. He's going to be okay for now, but he's like 93 years old so the family is bracing it's self. Anyway so Earls parents and sister went down to Lethbridge to see him for the weekend. So that puts our little family alone so we decided to have a thanksgiving day pizza instead of the whole turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie thing. So I'm going to be pigging out on some gooey cheesy pizza the day before I weigh in. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to deal.

Since we had the whole day, we got all our fall clean up done outside. It looks sooo weird with all the flower beds cleared, the deck canopy down, and everything except the table and chairs put away for the winter. It looks like the remaining brown trim will not be painted burgundy before it snows which sucks, but I guess I'll just have to live with it.

I also got a great Turkey day call from my sister. She had just taken a preggy test before she called. So congrats are in order! She's having another one!!!! This means Mannix and #2 will be just under 2 years apart. She's super happy, and I'm happy for her. I couldn't do it, I know I'm not ready yet. Another 6-8 months and I'll maybe revisit the idea of starting to try.

Well that's it for me today. Have a great turkey day! I hope you'll have a slice of pumpkin pie for me!

No comments: