Total Goal

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yesterday


Yesterday was both crazy and fun.

As I said I got my contacts, what I didn't explain was the tittle. It seems after Evan was born my prescription has changed dramatically! I no longer have two different lenses. The last time I got contacts I had to have a different prescription for each eye, but now its the same! I don't know how or why, but its true!

As I also said we went to Ikea. One of my fav places to go, I can't wait till Evan is old enough to go into the play room, then Earl and I can shop, have coffee in the restaurant, and just relax knowing Evan is playing and socializing with other kids.

We bought the cloths caddies to replace the ones we had that brock. (they're only 5 bucks I figured a year out of them was pretty good considering how much laundry I do!) We also found some great stuff their for Evan. When we where buying the van Earl would do all the talking and all I did was chase Evan around and distract him. You know those bead toys almost every where has, the ones with all the wire loops to push the beads from one end to the other? anyway Evan loved them!! So we found a small one at Ikea, along with a truck with a magnet to load and unload a flat bead car. All made out of wood! We played with them for quite a while this morning so it was $20 well spent. We also found some small kids plates, bowls, cups and cutlery their, which is something we needed desperately. I'm looking forward to the day I can give Evan oatmeal and cereal for b-fast instead of the finger food I've been forced to give him. There was also a sale on King Sized sheets and duvet covers, so I picked some up (kings are super hard to find cheap!) Lastly I got some new curtens for our bedroom. The previous owner left all her window hangings behind and truthfully the ones in the bedroom where driving me nuts! They had flowers on them! Don't get me wrong of course I love flowers, just not on curtens, couches or cushens. lol.

We then went to Leanne's place for a quick visit, which was great as usual. Evan ran around their yard and got all tuckered out. He went right to sleep last night.

On the baby note I've been asked by about 10 ppl (mostly at work) if I'm thinking of having another one soon. It's kindof starting to get anoying. I just say nope not for another year or so, and they say the kids will be to far apart! I want to say its none of your business! That's my beef for today. Now I'm done.

That's it for me today, have a good one!

2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

LOL - too funny! Now you kinda know how I feel with everyone asking when we are going to have kids!! You know I never thought of it before but I think it's kinda a rude question~! ya know! ? It's like asking how often you have sex! :O

Denise Potter said...

lol