Total Goal

Friday, July 20, 2007

Update


Well it's Friday afternoon and I've felt so busy the last few days. But I can't seem to remember why! I went out for b-fast with the girls, went to walmart and I worked of course in this crazy heat! I think I'm starting to sweat my weight off! It's soooo hot at work!!! But...those free slupees they keep bringing us are probably not helping my fight to shed the pounds. Oh well they taste way to good when its so hot, I'm not going to deprive myself and suffer.

My new mini van started acting up last week and so we had it towed to Dodge on Kia's bill to get it fixed. The main computer is now brand new and we also got a command start installed on it. I love it of course.

I think Evan is finally getting his mollers, he was a super grouch last night and it took us some time to get him to go to sleep. He was still wide awake when I got home from work, not to mention a drive to Morinville and back didn't help. I had to rock him in his room for a bit and we finally got him down for the night. He's been chewing like a dog and drooling like crazy so here's hoping he's finally sprouting more teeth. I'm starting to get a little worried, he should have more then 4 by now you would think. When ever I voice this concern I get told the longer it takes for them to come in the better quality of teeth they'll be. I don't know if that's true but I'm trying not to worry to much. He's happy, well adjusted, and leaning at the right pace so I'll just be thankful for that.

Well that's about all. Have a great Friday ladies!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Sorry too hear the little guy isn't feeling too good!? Hopefully it is just his teeth! :(

Hope you have a great weekend! Maybe we can get together again .. soon! Maybe next weekend? ;)