Total Goal

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tub Off Tuesday


Well I did pretty good this week. I got back on track and even used my treadmill!!! I lost everything I gained last week plus .2 for a total of 1.8. So I'm back on track. I can't wait till my order gets here, then my little red 10 p bear will have a couple of friends! I'm hoping they will help to keep me on the band wagon, since I seem to be falling off quite a bit.

Oh well, this diet stuff is super hard in the summer, BBQ's, events and hot days make me just want to eat out!!

That's it for me today. Have a good Tues ladies.

2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

I agree, who feels like cooking when your house is hot!! I love BBQ'ing in the summer but it can be dangerous if you are trying to diet!

Congrats on your loss!! Your doing awesome! ;)

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss! That's awesome!