Total Goal

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Life is good.


Well its official I'm old. I am now the proud owner of a silver 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. The worst thing is I love it!!!! Its fully loaded with a DVD, rear heat/air, power windows and locks, over head computer, and key less entry. Not to mention the inter grated child seat on the passengers side. Yup that's right, a child's seat built right in!!!! We don't have to move Evan's baby seat from the car! Its great! Now what ever vehicle is home is the one either of us can use! No more being stuck at home if Earl takes the car to work, no more being stranded if he takes the van! Its great!

Evan loves his new DVD movies, of course we had to drive around a little yesterday, Evan was soooo quite. He's higher up so he can look out the window, he can also see us better too which helps.

So I'm sorry to say I've been converted to the mommy way of life. I am now officially a mini van driving Mom.

We had so much happen this week besides the Van. All of our bills are payed and we are now completely debit free except the mortgage and the car. YaaaHooo! We bought a new lawnmower and tonight I'm getting contacts again! Evan got some new tub toys which he played with last night, and I got a new smaller diaper bag! I feel so great about all this, to know that we have a chunk of money in the bank and that we don't have to worry about anything. If some thing comes up, like the car blows up we now have the savings to fix it! I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off my shoulders. We don't owe Earls parents a cent!!!!

I have everything I could ever want! Life is finally coming together! We worked super hard and now we have finally found our balance!

Talk to you more tomorrow!

No comments: