Total Goal

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tubb of Tuesday


Well I"m now down to 187.4! Yahoo that's a 3.2 pound loss that also puts me back under my smallest weight of 189.6! Yahoo!!!!!!

This also puts me under my mini challenge weight target. Now I'll have to come up with another one. I'm thinking doing an exercise one this time. I find it's my biggest down fall, exercise and ice cream. lol.

I have to make it do-able, like I'm going to try to exercise 3 times a week for a month. Starting Feb 1st. At least its a small month. lol.

I just have one other thing to say. BRRRRRRRR! Its super cold out there!!!! -30 to 40! what the hell this is Edmonton not the north pole!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

YEAH !! Congrats on your weight loss! How exciting, I agree that the mini-goals did help motivate me a bit and starting off small is beter then not starting at all!

They keep saying it is "frigid" out but I have another F word for it!! ;)

Hope to see you this weekend!? ((HUGS))