Total Goal

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am beyond frustrated at this point. Evan is refusing to take his nap. This means he's dead tired by 5pm when its time to eat. Not only is he tired he's a tired asshole!!! I don't know what to do!!!!! If I keep him up he's out of control grumpy, he wants to go to bed at 6 at the latest, which means he'll be up at 4am! Do I have to put up with that? But he refuses to sleep! I'm in tears! I'm tired, I'm frustrated with him, what do I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Maybe you need to find an activity that tuckers him out? Maybe swimming after lunch or let him run around outside for a little while? Sorry I'm not much help, I've never been in this situation before? Hang on and don't give up! Wish I could be there for you!? ((HUGS))