Total Goal

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tub Off Tuesday...Grrr!


GRRRRR! I've been such a good girl! Only .2 lost! GRRRR! What more can I do! I know it gets harder the further one gets along in the journey but come on! I want to see some results for my hard work! I've been eating right, jogging on my treadmill, doing my power cord work out, plus working. I don't have any more time to invest in exercise. I don't know what to do. Maybe measurements will show some change.

Arms: 13 each- one inch down
Hip: 45- no change, man that's a hard area to work, I've been trying. That lower tire just doesn't want to budge.
Waist: Got some great results here 40 that's down 2 whole inches!
Thigh: 24 That's down 1 inch each.

Well that makes me feel a little better. I guess I'll just keep at it and hopefully it will pay off this week.

Have a good one ladies.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

-0.2lbs is still beter then a gain!? I always found that one week I would have a little loss and the next week would be a bigger one!? Hopefully you have the same pattern? Keep at it, you're looking awesome! :)