Total Goal

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bally Power Cord


I wish I could have found a picture of this product so you could all know exactly what it looks like, but I can't find one.

Anyway so I was watching Biggest Loser about a month ago and one of the trainers said that a power cord is a great all purpose piece of exercise equipment. I know I need to start toning my body in my problem areas so I figured I would give one a try. So I went to Walmart last week and found a great product. It costs under $30! It's called the Bally Total Fitness Power Cord. It comes in a box with an instructional DVD. I just finished doing the workout for the 1st time. I can see how once you've learned the moves and can up the reps this is a great tool! The DVD itself was short and I found I had to do it twice to feel anything. I found the cord strong and well made, the DVD was helpful and easy to understand. The cord itself looks like a strechie skipping rope. So of course you can use it as cardio and actually skip with it. This would be great for ppl who want a gym on the go. The DVD also went through about 25 moves that works every part of your body. Legs, arms, abs, butt you name it. So if your able pick it up, its cheep, easy to store, and easy to use.

Have a good one ladies.

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

I have all my billy blanks bootcamp dvd's that use some kind of stretchy cord thing...I dunno I haven't opened them yet...hense the maximum fatness

SpringGarden said...

Hello Iris Flower
A few months ago I purchased the Bally Power Cord from Winners. Foolishly I didn't open the box and when I did, I found components were missing. I didn't receive the adapter for the door or the DVD. I'm at a loss trying to figure out how to use this cord. Is there any way you would be able to send me a copy of your DVD? I have looked all over the net to try and find it, with no luck. Since Bally is out of business there isn't much information around. I'm not even sure you will see this. It's been over a year since you posted your comment. I will check back from time to time. Thank you. Gale