Total Goal

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tub Off Tuesday


I hate you AF!!!!

the scale says I gained? Stupid AF!

I gained a whole 1.5! That's over half of what I lost last week. Grrrr. Nature sucks!

I stayed the same for most of my measurements.

Thighs 25 both sides
Hip still 45.
Waist lost .5 inch for a total of 41.5
Upper Arms still at 14.

I hope everyone had a great long weekend. (if you had Mon off) I also hope you had a chance to either attend a service on Sunday or at least pause for a moment to remember the men and women who have fallen for our freedom.

I attended the service at my dad's legion on Sun morning. It was outside so it was short and sweet. It didn't feel cold at first but by the end we where all shivering a little. One of the legion guys let all the ladies with little ones sneak through a back entrance to warm them up sooner. The wait to get inside the front way would have taken at least 20 min extra. We didn't stay long after the service since it was packed and of course Evan was being a squirmy worm. So we went home.

I worked that day a short 4 hour shift 2-6pm when we closed. It was crazy!!! I sold like 35 fack x-mas trees! (no real ones yet) Not to mention every year Rona puts out the x-mas village display. Thats all those cute lite up houses and figures. Anyway it's been up for a week and all the figures are starting to brake from all the little fingers. One of the bumper car figures was decapitated along with a clown, a cow, and another shopping type man. Oh well. I guess ppl will get the idea of how things look. The village has been set up for 1 week and we've already sold out of some items. Its great to see things fly out the door.

The green house is also full, full, full! Lots to tend to and to water. But like the rest of AB staff is short so I'm afraid some of the plants that need daily watering are suffering. But once they get a good long drink they'll bounce back.

Well that's it for me today. Have a good one ladies.

No comments: