Total Goal

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Medalion is gone


I was at work this evening when I received a page from Earl.

He said Evan is at Grama's house, Medallion is with me, I'm coming to pick you up.

Medallion was hit by a car tonight. His back was broken. He had no choice but to euthanize him.

I'm super sad. He was our very first fur baby. He was one of Earl's first gifts to me, he was our first purchase together. We are both super saddened by our loss, but there is always a blue sky. We no longer have to remove a cat from the sink before we wash our hands. lol. That was one of his biggest quirks, and something I will never forget.

We love you big guy. I'll see in heaven.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

OMG - I'm so sorry too hear about your loss! I teared up just reading about him! He was a very gentle cat.

Hope everything is ok!? ((HUGS))