Total Goal

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Its been a busy day!


Well I'm really late getting my post in today, and for good reason.

My day actually started last night, when Earl asked me if I had removed the cheque book from his truck. I asked "why would I do that? I never go into your truck." I actually avoid riding in it because it's a piece and I'm scared it will leave us stranded on the side of the road. Anyways, we figured someone had stolen the cheque book. Yikes!!! So we went to the bank today and closed our account then opened a new one.

We then went to Walmart, baby free, since my sis in law is now unemployed so she came over to watch Evan while he napped. I did pick up the WW digi scale and got it all programed. I stepped on it and I was not happy. It says I weigh more then my other one. So I thought screw it and ate out at subway. So I'm back to tomorrow being one day for our challenge. Dang it! Oh well, that's life. I may have to start my ticker over on Monday with the weight on my new scale or it could have been because it was in the after noon and i wasn't naked. lol

On a good note I just got back from G shopping at Superstore. Earl had more fun then me running around with my slider finding all the great stuff I can eat for low points. Not to Mention checking labels on some bad stuff to see just how bad it really is. He made some interesting discoveries:



  • Jello Oreo Pudding Cups = 2 points! I'm replacing my ice cream cravings from now on.

  • My Corn Dunks (pres choice version of Corn Pops) are the same points value at Special K! = 2 points per 1 cup serving

  • Pres Choice Mango Apple fruit cup (more like adult baby food) = 1 point

I also bought for the first time yogurt. I've never been a huge yogurt fan. I don't like the chunky things-gross. But I thought I would give Silhouette a try since the big containers where all gone except for 2 cherry flavored. I got the verity pack thinking I would give them all a try and get the big ones next time when I have found my fav flavor. They are only 1 point per cup, the cups are pretty small looking, but for a dairy serving at only 1 point, I'll take it. I just had one and I was actually quite impressed. I tried a peach one. There was chunkies but they where bigger, I had to chew, and that seemed to be okay for my gage reflex.


Another first is the garlic flavored olive oil. I opened it when we got home and gave it a little sniff. It smelled good. I love garlic, and it smelled really strong. I wanted to stay semi on track so I'm finishing my water and I decided to try to just shoot my 2 teaspoons. It was okay. I wouldn't want to do it often, but in a pickle I know its an option. I'm going to try to sprinkle it on my veggies at dinner tomorrow. I'll tell ya how it went. Oh it pres choice brand-about $6 to buy. 1 point per teaspoon.


Well I think that's about it for me today.


Talk to you tomorrow.





2 comments:

Annieann77 said...

Sounds like you had a pretty productive day! ;)

I think I would way rather eat 2 Tbsp of chunkie yogurt then have 2 shots of oil! :P I don't think I could have a spoon full of oil without gaging! I think it would be like eatting raw eggs!

Jordanna said...

The Danone Silhouette yogurts are my favorite. They don't seem to taste all yogurty...

Welcome to the digital scale club!! It sucks when your new scale is more accurate and changes your weight...the same thing happened to me...I had to bite the bullet and face reality that I weighed a tad more than I'd originally thought!