Total Goal

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yuck!



Well this picture is what I had to pick up and throw into a tinny little bag last night. Yup, with my fingers! Yuck! I didn't scream like a little girl but I did do the shack off the grossies dance. That was pretty much the high lite (gross high lite) of my night. Its a silk worm used to feed other larger things in the food chain. Since it is a silk worm it kind of stuck to the paper which I didn't expect the first time. It took me 3 tries before I finally got the balls (so to speck) not to just drop it. Some lady came in 20 minutes later and wanted 30! I looked at Derrek with a "don't you dare make me do it or I'll make your life hell" look. He went and did it. Few! I got out of that one.

It was to hot for the horned worms in the back room so they had to be set out behind the tills near the door. They are gross too. Kind of a mint green, with spikes on their heads. Still creepy but from far away where you can't tell what they are at least they're a pretty colour.

Weight loss. I weighed in today and was not very happy, well disgusted would be more the word. 120! pretty much on the nose. That's it! This is crap! I'm back in the game. Grrrrrrrr! I'm so mad at myself.

Have a good one.

2 comments:

Jordanna said...

EWWWW worms - you are a braver woman than I....YUCK. I found a horned worm on Debbie's lawn this summer and almost died of the grosses.

Annieann77 said...

I don't think I could do it either?! YUK!! Gives me the shivers just thinking about it!

I think you mean 220? I'm in the same boat, my weigh in at the beginning of the week was 214 (on my scale but 219 on the weigh in scale)!! :0 Game on for me too, I think i've done ok so far - only a few temptations but that's expected. Good luck - see you tonight, we can talk more! :)