Total Goal

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WIW


Well I'm happy to report a loss of 1.2 pounds. Not great results but a loss non the less. I've been finding it really hard this week to stick to my plan. Mostly because the winter blahs are setting in. I can't wait for spring! There's so many exciting stuff going on in this spring.
There's more then just my usual flower planting excitement.
There's so much more this year, that I can't wait:
1. My sister and her family are coming around June 9-10th. We're going to have a huge BBQ so that everyone she's gotten back in touch with can come for a visit.
2. Jordanna's baby is due in the beginning of May! I can't wait to meet him!
3. Evan is turning 3! Man I can't believe it! 3!
4. There's a old jobie reunion in April. I've been in touch with most of the old jobies that I would want to see, but all separately. I'm looking forward to getting together with everyone as a group again. This and my sister's visit should be giving my weight loss focus, I would love to be at least where I was (about 190) when these events take place. I know, I know 25 pounds by Apr is wishful thinking.
5. Call me a big dork but Westlemaina 25 is in April as well. We're having a get together for all the WWE fans in our lives and everyone is chipping in to rent it. I know that doesn't include you two, but I'm looking forward to it lots of hall of famers getting involved in the story line, something big is brewing for the special event.
Well that's it for me today. Good luck on your weigh ins ladies.

3 comments:

Jordanna said...

Tee Hee Wrestlemania...you're so weird, but I love ya none the less.

Congrats on the loss - a loss is a loss right!!

I can't believe Evan is turning 3...that's so crazy. He's such a little man.

I can't wait till our little guy gets here and we can be mum's together like we've always talked about :)

Denise Potter said...

i am sooo looking forward to meeting your little guy! Just think of all the great times all us boy mom's are going to have. We should start a boy mom's club!
Leanne, You, Me, Cindy, my friend Lisa, and well Vicky too.
We got boys come out everywhere! Okay that was a little graphic. lol.

Annieann77 said...

I'll say it ... your a dork!! he he
Everything else on your list was super cool though and I am also excited for them!
Congrats on your weight loss, any loss is a good loss! See you Tues - I can't wait!! :D