Total Goal

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tubb of Tuesday


I just got tsk, tsked for not posting my weigh ins. So heres whats been happening. Evan has started his terrible 2s early. He wount eat very much, I have to try 3 diffrent food items to get him to eat anything, he's having fits at bed time to the point he's throwing up, and he's hiting, kicking and just generaly being a monster!
So I have weighed in but didn't have time to report my findings. His the short of it:
last week-gained 3 onces
this week-stayed the same
I've been finding I'm starting to fall off the weight loss banwagen. I've got my feet on the ground and I'm holding on for dear life! Things seem to be beyond stressful right now. Yes, I know, I know, there will always be stress and it's no excuse. I'm exosted! Drained! I'm unmotivated! I'm craving chocolet oh and sleep too! I'll get back on the banwagen when I feel better. For now, I'm not letting myself go completly, I'm still semi watching what I eat, I'm not gaining back everything I've lost, so I'm okay with that.
I'll let you know when I'm all gun-ho again, have a good one ladies!

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

WOW -- I was starting to wonder if things were ok !? It feels like forever since I've talked to you!! :) Glad to hear things are ticking along maybe on a bumpy road but they are still going!? ;)

Sorry to hear Evan is giving you such a hard time, I don't really know what to tell you?! Sorry!? ((HUGS)) Hopefully it won't last long!? And hopefully I will see you soon!!! :)