Total Goal

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tubb of Tuesday on Sunday


Well we arrived home yesterday, one day ahead of schedule. We left a day early due to all the crazy snow storms in Washington. We where afraid they may travel over the mountains to Interstate 15 which is the highway home. So I'm home early which is fine with me, I was looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

My trip was great! We had sooo much fun! It was hectic at times, with to much we wanted to do, and with two toddlers to boot.

Anyway on to Tubb of Tuesday on Sunday.

I was shocked! Is my scale broken? I ate pizza, choclate, crackers, chips, hambergers, and yup more pizza. My weight as of this morning is...drum roll please...189!!!!! Wooohooo! I don't get it...but...Wooohooo!!!

Well thats it for me today. I'll post some pics of my trip when I get a chance to load them. After all a picture specks a thousand words and I don't like typing that much.

Have a great X-Mas ladies.

1 comment:

Annieann77 said...

Glad you made it back home safe and sound!! :) I'm also happy to hear that your trip was awesome and your weight loss is even also a pleasant surprise!! It must have been all the walking at Disneyland and the parks? ;) You should post pics of you before and after - if you have a before? I think even you will be amazed at your transformation?! :)

P.S. - I have Evan's coat that was forgotten on Boxing Day. You can pick it up on New Years! :)