Total Goal

Friday, April 24, 2009

Nothin Much




Nothin much happenen here.

Diet Front: Nothing much, I've stopped weighing in but I am trying to eat right.

Sam: He disappeared on Monday night and just reappeared yesterday around 1pm. He smelt like someone garage so I'm guessing the stupid kitty got trapped.

Evan: has reached the terrible 3s. lol. I'm really trying to work on Potty Training. His speech is right where it should be now, but they're going to asses him again in Sept just before he starts pre school.

Well that's it for me.

Have a good one ladies.

2 comments:

Dr.Rutledge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi Denise,

I'm a physician and former faculty member at Harvard and Stanford Medical Schools. I discovered your blog while looking for the best health writers on the web. I reviewed your posts, and think your writing would be a great addition to the Weight Loss Community on Wellsphere, a top 5 health website that has nearly 5 million visitors monthly. If you would like to learn more about how you can join our Health Blogger Network, republish your blog posts and be featured on the Wellsphere platform, just drop me an email at dr.rutledge@wellsphere.com.

Cheers,
Geoff