Total Goal

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tub Off Tuesday


well I'm down to 198.8 that's a loss of .8 in 2 weeks!!!! I still don't get it! I jeans are bigger, I've noticed a difference in my body, but the scale hasn't been showing it. Oh well I know the scale isn't the only thing that counts, but its the only solid way to know whats going on with my body. So either all the hard lifting at work is doing funky stuff to me or my scale is broken. The scale seems to be working fine, so work it is.

Have a good one ladies.

2 comments:

Cory said...

Good job losing .8! If you've been doing a lot of heavy lifting, you're probably developing some beautiful muscles! Just keep in mind how great those muscles will look.

Annieann77 said...

HE HE -- Congrats on the loss!! Any loss is a good loss! ;) I would blame all the heavy lifting at work too - you're just getting bigger pipes now! :)