Total Goal

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a working girl once again


Yup that's right, I'm a workin Mom. Same deal as the last job. Evenings 6-close (when ever that is. I didn't check. lol) plus every second weekend.
I'm pretty happy at least it's not some other less respectable place like that store that starts with a big W. Which I did apply at, hey at least the discount would have been used on a regular bases. But they called today and all I had to say is I found another position, few! I'll be working in Seasonal and house wears for the winter months, then of course come spring I'll be back where I'm most happy, with the flowers in the green house. I stood in line for a short time at customer service at the big store in the west end. Half an hour later I walked out with a job, well that was easy!
I'm excited to get back out there and earn some $. With no money coming in on my end I always feel bad for spending it. Not on the stuff we need like pull ups and food, but the things I want, a new purse, a pair of jeans etc. I know I shouldn't feel guilty, Earl doesn't do or say anything to make me feel bad, its just the way I am.
My battle with the bulge has hit a really big mountain, I don't want to diet! I'm not horking down a litre of ice cream or eating fast food all the time, but I'm also not trying very hard. I think I chucked out at least 2 bags of salad that went bad this month. Opps. I'm just sick of veggies! I'll get on the band wagon soon, I'm hoping working again will help to motivate me a little. I'll keep you posted.
Have a good one ladies.

No comments: