Total Goal

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have 4 walls!

Well I have 4 walls on my newly expanded garage. Yup that's right 4 walls that's the way it should be. All Earl has to do tomorrow is get the walls sheeting and level for the big barn raising party on Sat morning. I'm really looking forward to it actually. I'm looking forward to seeing some big changes in the yard in the next few days. As soon as the garage is even slightly finished, meaning with 4 walls and a roof, I can start laying the brick and getting my flower beds in. I really want to have them finished before it's time to plant fall bulbs. I want some tulips and daffodils in the spring. Maybe even some crocus!

I'm super excited! I have where all the brick is going to be outlined with the metal edger and I can imagine what it's going to look like done. I'm really hoping that mother nature is good to us and gives us a nice sunny weekend. That would help a lot.

Well that's it for me! Have a great weekend ladies.

No comments: